An easy cocktail recipe perfect for fall. This fruity drink tastes like an adult caramel apple. White wine mixed with caramel vodka, apple cider, and chopped apples.
- Prep Time 10 min
- Total Time 10 min
- Serves 30
- 3 (750 ml) bottle pinot grigio -or your favorite mild white wine
- 2.5 cup caramel flavored vodka
- 12 cups apple cider
- 6 medium apples – cored and chopped
- Stir the wine, vodka, and apple cider together in a large pitcher.
- Add the chopped apples to the pitcher, or to individual glasses.
- Serve the sangria over ice.